Training and counselling
Life-long staff training is a key issue in the tough daily reality of global competition. The Kunststoff-Institut Lüdenscheid offers an extensive programme of basic and advanced training for plastics processing – precisely tailored to fit your practical needs. Main topics in addition to general process, tooling and machine technology are new technologies and materials. More than 290 events are held annually at the Institute’s training facilities with both in-house and external speakers, and training programmes in various forms:
- one- or two-day seminars and symposia
- one-week training sessions
- company-specific training programmes
- several weeks’ training programmes for “AIQ” engineering tasks
- several months’ training programmes to qualify as a “plastics specialist”
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programmes
- Polymer Training Centre „PTC“
- Our working methods are exclusively oriented towards customer benefit and characterized by fast, flexible and practical top-quality solutions.
- More than 100 experienced engineers stand ready to solve your company-specific problems.
- You can call us in at any stage of a development process, even a sub-process, and in the case of any coordination or process problems occurring in ongoing projects, we will be glad to assist you with expert advice.
Would you like more information? Then follow the hyperlinks, call us or come to visit us in Lüdenscheid for a personal presentation of the Institute.