To enable us to offer you an even broader and more flexible platform and to accommodate the more and more specific market demands, the supporting association of the Kunststoff-Institut Lüdenscheid established further independent associations in recent years. The Kunststoff-Institut Lüdenscheid GmbH, which is also a shareholder in Kunststoff-Institut Südwest (KISW), remains the central association.
Currently, the associations listed below are 100% subsidiaries of the supporting association:
- the non-profit KIMW qualification association (KIMW-Q gGmbH) established in 2007
- the non-profit KIMW research association (KIMW-F gGmbH)
- the KIMW management association (KIMW-M GmbH)
- the KIMW test and analysis association (KIMW-P GmbH)
- and the KIMW application technology association (KIMW-A GmbH)