KIMW Prüf- und Analyse GmbH (KIMW Testing & Analysis Association)
The KIMW Testing & Analysis Association (KIMW-P) is also a 100% subsidiary of the supporting association. The business objective of KIMW-P GmbH is to perform services in the area of testing and analysis of plastics and coatings and the preparation of expert opinions for failure analysis.
In our plastic laboratory, too, you can rely on our many years of experience. Just as much in demand is our intuition when it comes to providing effective support in solving less conventional problems, which go beyond standard tasks.
- Modern testing laboratory with more than 150 state-of-the-art testing devices for materials and finished parts on 1,000 m², covering all important methods of analysis
- Certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001 and accredited according to DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025, various OEM approvals (e.g. Lab-Approval Method Class “A”, Daimler, VW emission measurements), member of several standardisation bodies
- Test according to many common standards from different technical fields like automotive testing, construction industry, medical industry, etc.
- Determination of mechanical, thermal and chemical material or parts properties
- Complete testing according to general automotive OEM standards for you by way of extensive network partnerships: one enquiry, one report
- Failure analysis of all kinds of plastic parts, including assemblies and coatings
- Support of the development and creation of individual company or product and test specifications for pre-production batches and series production
- Close cooperation with all specialist departments of our Institute for best possible service
Contact details for services from KIMW-P GmbH
KIMW Prüf- und Analyse GmbH
58507 Lüdenscheid, Germany
Phone: +49 2351 1064-191
Fax: +49 2351 1064-190
Local court: Iserlohn
HRB registration No.: 7886
Tax number: 332 5783 1505
VAT ID No.: DE 291 405 409