Strategic market development
The Kunststoff-Institut will support you in company-wide strategic market development. Main themes may be the identification of new markets or market segments and/or potential for strengthening existing markets. A targeted analysis of strengths and weaknesses will be conducted not only to reveal prospects for new markets/products, but also to preserve and fortify innovation leadership.
Such an analysis will include sound assessments of the market situation, current trends and the competitive situation. By an integrative approach, the strategic development will go along with the optimisation of present processes/procedures.
Topics of strategic market development include:
- analyses of markets, competitors, trends
- analyses of existing processes and assessment of new production processes
- networks and cooperation agreements
- technology scouting, technology transfer
- quality management
- tooling and process development
Our interlaboratory proficiency tests cover, among others, a very wide range of plastics, packaging, consumer goods tests and analyses.
- Tailor-made trials with the highest competence in plastics
- Practically relevant, high-quality specimen material, tested according to DIN ISO 13528
- meaningful and exact evaluations and certificates
- Unquestionable lab performance towards customers and certification authorities
- Saving costs of lab development and maintenance
- Participation in interlaboratory proficiency tests is prescribed for laboratories accredited according to DIN EN ISO 17025
- Cost-efficient, neutral quality assurance of your laboratory
- Proof of personal competence against third parties
- Reduction of complaints by means of detailed knowledge of the repetition and comparison precision
- time and cost savings in terms of validation / calibration of procedures and equipment
- weak point analysis for preventive complaint avoidance
- Quick and competent help in case of deviations