Strategic market development
The Kunststoff-Institut will support you in company-wide strategic market development. Main themes may be the identification of new markets or market segments and/or potential for strengthening existing markets. A targeted analysis of strengths and weaknesses will be conducted not only to reveal prospects for new markets/products, but also to preserve and fortify innovation leadership.
Such an analysis will include sound assessments of the market situation, current trends and the competitive situation. By an integrative approach, the strategic development will go along with the optimisation of present processes/procedures.
Topics of strategic market development include:
- analyses of markets, competitors, trends
- analyses of existing processes and assessment of new production processes
- networks and cooperation agreements
- technology scouting, technology transfer
- quality management
- tooling and process development
Deutsches Institut für Ringversuche
Continuous growth – international customers – clear identification – brand launch
Proficiency tests of the Kunststoff-Institut Lüdenscheid will be offered under the brand name “Deutsches Institut für Ringversuche”. Our current offer, detailed descriptions and all news concerning our proficiency tests can be obtained on our new website.
More than 15 years of professional experience
Our proficiency tests are carried out in accordance with the specifications of DIN ISO/IEC 17043 and are supported by our laboratory accredited according to DIN ISO/IEC 17025.
We strive for accreditation according to DIN ISO/IEC 17043. We are currently in the evaluation phase of the accreditation process.
The objective of the proficiency tests is to give participants the opportunity to prove and improve their aptitude.
Our interlaboratory tests cover a very wide range of tests and analyses for plastic, packaging and consumer goods.
- Tailor-made trials with the highest competence in plastics
- Practically relevant, high-quality specimen material, tested according to DIN ISO 13528
- Meaningful and exact evaluations and certificates
- Unquestionable lab performance towards customers and certification authorities
- Saving costs of lab development and maintenance
- Participation in interlaboratory proficiency tests is prescribed for laboratories accredited according to DIN EN ISO 17025